Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today's scan


Today was my 25 weeks and 3 day scan - otherwise known as "the aged mother is paranoid" scan. I just couldn't wait till the next scheduled scan at 30 weeks - I know she is growing, but I wanted to be sure she was still on target and everything was looking good.
She is. It is. She's still measuring about a week ahead, and everything looks just fine, single umbilical artery and all. Estimated weight is .929 kilos - so nearly the big 1 kilo :-) She is active and beautiful and healthy and ours.
On a day when New Zealand cried for the loss of the little Aisling I really really needed this confirmation. My heart goes out to the Symes family and I hope that they can find some peace now that she has been found.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

Congratulations!! I have been absent from reading your blog for so long - I am so happy for your wonderful news. Your baby girl is beautiful - can't believe you are already 25 weeks!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww ...look at that cute wee face !! :-)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged