Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday...

We woke up a bit late - I was an hour late with my morning injection! I forgot to set the alarm! Oh well, I am sure it is fine, they did say at the clinic that it was fine to err an hour or two on either side! Then I went to the office to catch up on some work while DH went to a friend's to play D and D (Dungeons and Dragons). Then we met up back at home and took Katie for a long walk in the park, where she ran around with three other big dogs - too funny. She got bowled a couple of times, but she had a great time and is now curled up in front of the fireplace chewing on her squeaky hedgehog.

Tonight's first injection was fine but the next injection was only part way in when it really started stinging, so I sent hubby into the kitchen to bring me some ice. That helped a lot! Feeling a bit sore, a bit bloated...and have had some episodes of nausea today. First blood test tomorrow morning so I am looking to see some nice big numbers! Apart from that, a quiet night ahead of us, we are both a bit tired!

Send good vibes to Butterflyluvr who is having her retrieval tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger StellaNova said...

I am late about every second night. I just get caught up with dinner and work and checking blogs and then comepletely forget! I hope it's not too bad, cause I'm wasting a lot of money if it is!!!

I have my bloodtest on Tuesday - good luck tomorrow. When is your retreival?

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged