Friday, July 21, 2006

A short fuse...

The injections are going fine - a little sore but I am gritting my teeth and just sticking it in! DH rubbed my shoulder last night while I was doing the biggie which helped. Starting to feel some side effects - very tired for a starter. We went to the mall to get groceries last night and I couldn't wait to get home and to bed! Slept right through which was lovely (thank you Katie for not barking at 3am).

Feeling a wee bit short fused though - work is really busy at the moment and I am finding it a bit tough. My typical day consists of lots of various daily pieces of work, lots of phone calls and emails, so am planning on coming in over the weekend for a half day just to get my "real work" done. I figure I'd rather have a half day here on the weekend than trying to do the accounting work in the course of a normal work day - and with the expected egg retrieval being my busiest week at the office, the more I can get done now, the less stress then!

So...tired, headachy, a bit grumpy. Gotta love IVF! First blood test on Monday so am hoping for great numbers to indicate that I am making lots of lovely follicles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged