Thursday, July 20, 2006

The big jab...

All day yesterday I was dreading the first big Gonal F injection. No idea why - I've done those shots before, just not injecting that much fluid. Anyway, it went totally fine, I did my small shot first and then primed up the Gonal F pen and off we went. It was a bit sore and burny afterwards, but as we had to take Katie to puppy school my mind was completely taken off it as I spent half an hour laughing at Mr Biggles (a Pekinese weighing 2 kilos) trying to mate Katie (who now weighs 13 kilos!)

The puppies graduate next week! No caps or gowns but they do get to show off their obedience skills...Katie sits and lays down mostly on command, but not when she is distracted, so we'll have to put in some good training time this week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

Good Luck. I'm thinking about you. KAC

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done- I certainly am hoping that us Antipodeans can kick a goal sooner rather than later!

We are taking our retriever Marley to doggy school as well, it's just hilarious because she just wants to play with all the other dogs and isn't interested in anything we have to say!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Glad to hear that that the shot wasn't too bad.

Sounds like doggie school has been fun

Take care

1:58 AM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Congratulations on the first big shot! They will all be easier after that one!

Wishing you all the best!

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged