Monday, July 17, 2006

All systems go...

Saw my doc for a scan today - there is something fairly surreal about talking with him about gardening and blogs, while he does the internal! Right ovary is still in hiding, but he thinks with the stims it will pop right out and say hello very soon. We had a wee chat about blogs and he was surprised to find out I had one, but thought it was interesting, and certainly a means of finding community and support. Still think it's strange having a conversation with a probe up there and seeing all the blobs on the screen!

Upshot is, we are good to go, and I did my first injection of Buserelin right after the scan. I think the nurse was quite impressed with my needle skills! It's just good to get this show on the road again, after the delays and uncertainty.

It's a gorgeous day here in Auckland, winter sunshine and I would love to be at home! But work calls, so I must go! Not long till home time and a walk in the park with wee Katie, before injection number 2 (and Desperate Housewives later, yaay!)

3 Comments:

Blogger ellie said...

Cool! Your first shot. I am hoping this works out for you!

3:48 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

Good Luck! And congrats on your needle skills!

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged