Thursday, June 29, 2006

Life can be tough...

But not for our cats. Sandy on the left, Dream on the right, enjoying a well earned snooze after a tough day!

Katie had a blast at puppy school last night, her brother Darcy (spitting image) and sister Emily were there too, and they all had a lot of fun. She was so tired she fell asleep in the car on the way home and didn't even eat her supper - straight to her mattress and slept thru till 5.30am. Bliss for us!

Right. IVF. That other thing going on in my life! Well...I will know for sure tomorrow, but it looks like I will be starting injections in a week's time with a view to retrieval, fertilisation, and reimplantation sometime after July 24th. I am alternatively excited about it, and then dreading it as it is our last chance unless we manage to get some frozen embryos for another try. It's all an unknown right now, and this is probably why it is so difficult. In the meantime, I try to stay positive! And borrow friend's babies for cuddles whenever possible! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Now that's the life I want. Cats have it so easy.

5:22 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Just catching up after my vacation! Glad to hear you have some dates!

Love the pic thanks for sharing

Take care

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged