Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ahhh Weekends...

It's been a good one. Our friend Selma and her wee girl came over for dinner on Friday night so I got my baby cuddles in! Though the wiggle is hardly a baby - more like a toddler who is pretty interested in everything - including Katie. Doesn't like Katie barking very much though, but thought it very funny when Katie pulls on DH's pants.

Then, Saturday night was the All Blacks vs Ireland game, and a few of us went along. We had front row seats on the try line, but it was raining steadily so despite raincoats we all got quite cold and wet. Highlights of the night - we won, and I caught the ball and threw it back. So...I touched the same ball Byron scored a try with.

International visitors - this was a rugby test. If you are a girl you might like to google Byron Kelleher or Daniel Carter images to see why I like this team so much :-)

Today we babysat the wiggly one this morning - lots of fun playing games, exploring and generally keeping her happy and amused. She was lovely though, and it was nice to have her for a while!

Back to work tomorrow, and I'll miss Katie after having so much time with her this weekend - mainly due to the fact it has been very cold and wet, so no painting was done! Nice to have a big relaxing weekend though, and take things a little easy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged