Sunday, June 04, 2006

Frustration ...

I stopped taking Provera last Sunday night - and was told to expect a period in the next few days. Well - nothing yet. Infertility is a strange beast - the one time you want it to arrive, it doesn't! Until it arrives I can't start back on the birth control pill, and I can't then start another cycle, so delays are frustrating. Upshot is I have to go in to the clinic tomorrow (a holiday here) for another blood test and see that the results of that are.

In the meantime, I have been having fun painting our new front fence and scrubbing an old copper that we bought second hand - it will look beautiful when it is all cleaned up, but right now it just looks black apart from the part I have cleaned! It's getting colder here, and although I managed to be outside painting all day yesterday, I was frozen by the time I came in. Heavy rain today put paid to any more painting, so I scrubbed!

Happy weekends to you all
Paula

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Paula and Rupert..!! I know you are having cold weather there, but beleive me, it sounds very refreshing to me, compared to here. I think it will hit about 230F in El Paso today.
Sharo and I are both praying for you both. Sharo wants to know, Paula, if you have ever considered adoption? It is interesting to see that you have friends in over 20 countries now..!! How Cool - Sharo is very happy that you even have one from the Philippines, so count Sharo as the 2nd person from that country..!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Hope things 'get going' soon! Good luck!

Painting... hmm we need to do some of that over here, want to come for a visit? :)

Take care

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged