Monday, May 29, 2006

Here we go again...almost

I am amazed how many people are reading this! Up to 20 different countries now which is really quite cool - although I worry that in 10 years time I'll be chatting to someone from Argentina or Zaire who will suddenly say "ohhh YOU'RE pixxiee!" LOL.

Finally a bit of progress - this morning's blood test came back at very low levels, so the follicles have done their thing and gone away. So, I finally get to stop taking the Provera and let my body do it's thing - then we start the Birth Control Pill again and from there we will get our dates for the next IVF cycle.

It's quite good timing as my ear ache is just starting to clear up! I'd actually like a few days feeling good before we start off again, so it looks as though I might get those!!! Fingers crossed, a long weekend coming up and hopefully some fine weather to carry on working on our home improvement projects.

4 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Wishing you luck for your next cycle!

Glad to hear your ear is feeling better.

Take care

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and am wishing you all the best! I'm also a slow responder and my first few cycles were so stressful, but rest assured that they will find what your body likes soon enough and there'll be no stopping you!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hi Pixxiee, I just stumbled into your blog and I see youre in a cycle... I have been trying to put together a resource of who is cycling when. Would you like to be on it? It's at cyclesista.blogspot if you'd like to have a look. Good luck :)

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged