Saturday, May 06, 2006

Such a lazy Saturday

We had a latish (for us) Friday night - a good mate came over for dinner and then we watched Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire - great movie but very long! So, got to bed around 11.30 and then the alarm went off at 5.45 am for morning injection time. Once I'd done the shot, we were both well and truly awake, so I think it will be an early night tonight.

All three injections went well today - I was a bit nervous after last night's pain, but am going to have to try the right hand side of my tummy again soon - I can't shove every shot into the left hand side!

Been feeling quite tired and achy and sore all day, so have done pretty much nothing except hot baths, naps, and reading. Rupes was to go off sailing, but the boat didn't have a sail, so he came home. We were supposed to go out tonight but I am a little uncomfortable and we are both tired, so I think a night in will do us good.

Big thanks to Cat, my sister in law, who sent me a moonstone which you cleanse either in moonlight or the ocean and then keep with you to aid fertility. It's going out into the moonlight shortly and I'll keep it with me "Aunty" Cat - thanks heaps!

1 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Glad to hear your injections went well today! I love the moonstone!

Good luck

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged