Friday, September 08, 2006

Holiday Time...

The last few weeks have been busy - which has helped some with the sadness and grief and thinking about what to do next. I feel like I really need this break before we make any decisions, so am rather looking forward to getting on the plane tomorrow and heading off for some fun and laughter and sun and shopping and eating and of course, a fair bit of wine!

I'll post a couple of photos when we get back in two weeks time, and may even blog a little from Perth if I can get it working! In the meantime, all of you out there in blog world and my real world, take care and don't work too hard :-)

By the way - today is our six year wedding anniversary. He's a keeper, that's for sure, so I figure we'll be aimng for seven years married.

5 Comments:

Blogger StellaNova said...

Congratulations, and have a great trip. Look forward to seeing your pics when you return.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! J and I celebrated our 2nd Anniv. on Sept 4th.
I hope you have a wonderful Holiday with tons of laughter and relaxation.

5:38 AM  
Blogger ellie said...

So nice! congrats and have a totally great time on your holiday. The break will be good.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday in my hometown- I miss it so much and the gorgeous warm weather they are having at the moment!
Look forward to your pics, and happy anniversary!!

6:29 PM  
Blogger soralis said...

Happy (belated) anniversary. Hope you enjoy your holiday!

I have been just catching up and I hope you are starting to feel a little better. Love the garden!

Take care

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged