Tuesday, June 13, 2006

She's a cutie

Well, having a puppy has certainly made our life a different place to be! While it's a lot of work (daily messes, taking turns to come home at lunch, trying to get her head out of the dishwasher/fridge/cupboard when making dinner), it is also a lot of fun, and when she cuddles up it's all worth it! And it's all good practice, right?

In fact, it's a perfect distraction from the month ahead of waiting to start our next cycle. I am quite enjoying the break! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - Katie is surely an adorable pup. When she gets a little older, you must take her out for regular walks, exercise and playtime. Goldens are very active dogs, but loyal to the end. I remember when I got my dog as a 3 day old runt. She will be 10 years old this winter, and has grown right along side with me. I'll have to put some photos of my two dogs online sometime..!!

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged