Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wait and See...Again

Not a very comfortable scan today - mainly due to a bout of gastro yesterday which left me 2 kgs lighter...so a very tender tummy.

And, no good news. The baby's heart beat has increased to 90-95 beats per minute (should be 140) and while it has grown, it is still behind, measuring 6 wks, 3 days - I am 7 wks 1 day today.

It's tough. Being pregnant, and yet knowing that the chances are this is not a viable pregnancy. I can't help but hope, but every scan seems to confirm that.

I haven't heard from my doctor yet, but I assume we will continue with the blood tests (I missed yesterday's as I was so sick) and then schedule a scan in a week or so, or just after Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Thinking of you at this awful time - I hope that you are doing ok,, all things considered....

x

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged