Monday, December 03, 2007

5 Weeks Today

Todays HCG number was 2430 - another good number, and right on target. It's starting to feel a little more real - DH was messaging me today about our laundry and getting it fixed up so that "when baby comes" it will be a little easier for us. I got so choked up about "baby coming" that I don't think I cared too much about the laundry or the dishwasher!

I've noticed my jeans aren't quite so comfy anymore! Definately an expanding tummy - unfortunately because of the previous surgeries my tummy is a bit tender when pressed against a waistband, so unless I can find some "jeans extenders" I'll be living in skirts and track pants! I popped into a maternity shop at lunchtime today - just to have a wee look at what is available, but it all felt a bit too soon, like tempting fate, so I left quickly!

Two more blood tests this week, and then (fingers crossed) a scan next week to show us where we are at. I'm excited/nervous about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

Pixxiee! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you. My jaw dropped and I felt so happy when I read this. After all this time it looks like your dream of motherhood is coming true. I am sending many positive thoughts and prayers your way that you have a long, healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy. Much love to you.

-Faith (KAC)

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged