Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today's Beta

Blood tests are so fun. Really. I'd have one every two days for the next seven and a half months if it was necessary. Today, however, was rather warm and I was dizzy before I got there. A bit of poking to get into the vein and that was it...black out time. I came right after an hour or so, but it was all a bit much today!

Todays number was 4288. I'm taking some comfort that the rate of increase has increased, if you know what I mean. Still not doubling, but I figure there's something going on. Right now, I'll take whatever good signs I can get. I'm really aware for all my excitement that there are three very strong strikes against us - the slow heartbeat, the measuring behind, and the strange HCG results. I don't know what any of that means, so for now I am just going to patiently (ha) wait and see. Next scan is a week from today.

I'm going to take a moment to record all my numbers - for posterity, and future research purposes! Feel free to ignore the following:

4 weeks
Mon 26 Nov 168
Wed 28 Nov 458
Fri 30 Nov 1014

5 weeks
Mon 3 Dec 2430
Wed 5 Dec 3046
Fri 7 Dec 3234

6 weeks
Mon 10 Dec 3599
Wed 12 Dec 4288

See? They are going up!

Right, hubby is off sailing tonight, so I am being a chores girl and getting the house tidy - we have my work Xmas party tomorrow night, so am intending an early night to store up some sleep hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged