Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Down to Three

One of our embryos developed some abnormalities over night so we are down to three now. If they decide to use all three, that's it - everything riding on this one transfer with no back up. I feel quite sad about my little embie, but I am glad we still have the tree remaining. I woke up this morning worrying about them...felt like I should be there taking care of them (which is terribly silly but that's how I felt!)

Transfer at 8.30am tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone for the comments, emails and texts - it really makes such a difference to know we aren't alone!

7 Comments:

Blogger ellie said...

Yipee- three is still good- and I am rootig for you! Good luck tomorrow- I will be thinking of you!

2:57 PM  
Blogger StellaNova said...

Three is still good at this stage of the game (three out of four fertilised is a great ratio).

I hope tomorrow goes well ... and thanks for your comments on my blog. I like the Pretty Cool Midget name. I'm going with that!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

YAY! I hope all 3 continue to grow and divide for you. Stellanova is right - that is a great ratio.

3:39 PM  
Blogger noela said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I just read your post and realized we are transferring on the same day! Wednesday!

Well, I hope it is an excellent Wednesday for both us!!! :)

All the best -- I hope those three embryos continue to grow for you -- will you transfer all three?

We are thawing four and transferring three.

Take care,
Nilla

5:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GL2U tomorrow morning! I hope its uneventful and you have a restful few days with your feet up and that those embies stick stick stick! :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

I'm thinking about you right now. Can't wait to hear about how it went. By the time you read this you'll have your two little embryos safely cushioned inside your warm womb.

Much love- KAC

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully all went well and you'll soon be eating for two...or three...:-)

Karen

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged