Sunday, April 30, 2006

Our Drugs and Needles

Well, here it is. All of our stuff (although we will get a second batch before the end of the cycle but this is enough for the first week or so!)

Yellow container - for used needles, two white boxes - Gonal F Pens for daily shots, white box with red - Buserelin twice daily shots. The rest of the stuff is just needles and syringes and anti bacterial wipes and a sperm container! I still think I get the hardest job :-)

I finished the pill today - am very glad to have taken my last one as I have had a low grade headache for about two weeks. But then I guess I'll be missing my low grade headache when the shots really kick in!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wow! That's a lot of meds. Take a deep breath and one step at a time. The men do have the easy job.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged