Thursday, May 04, 2006

Random Acts and Moments

I feel almost like an expert now - three injections done, and can juggle the needle and the medication all by myself!

Yesterday was a funny day - was feeling a little emotional, and had what I think were hot flushes (but it could have been just work stress!). My boss took me into his office and showed me his holiday photos till the moment passed. But random acts of kindness seem to have a tear inducing effect on me - I got a wee container of flowers from our manager at work and that started me off, then this text from a good friend:

The warm rain's falling, the plants are forming; what a great day to grow things :-)

I liked it very much but it did make me teary! Then of course Rupes and I curled up to watch a movie - Shadowlands about C S Lewis and the love of his life. We had to turn it off before the end as I couldn't see for crying!

On the good side, apart from a slightly achy tummy, I slept very well and am feeling a little less tired than I have been all week. And tomorrow is Friday, which means only two more days of work to get through and I have the weekend to really chill out and relax!

Thanks for the comments and emails folks - it really does help.

Hugs
Paula

5 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Woohoo 3 injections done... you are an expert!

Good luck and take care!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Glad you're becoming an expert with the injections! Good luck.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Congratulations on mastering the injections. I will need some advice from you come next month...

Best wishes.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged